Developing Executive Presence: Unleashing Your Leadership Potential
“Executive presence is about your ability to inspire confidence — inspiring confidence in your subordinates that you’re the leader they want to follow, inspiring confidence among peers that you’re capable and reliable and, most importantly, inspiring confidence among senior leaders that you have the potential for great achievements.”- Forbes
The Program is a transformative day-long program designed specifically for Director-level and C-suite leaders to enhance their executive presence and unleash their leadership potential. While most available executive presence programs emphasize on image management and outer personality traits development to develop and enhance executive presence, in this program the immersive experience will guide program participants in developing a powerful executive presence by focusing on essential factors such as leadership mindset, effective communication (verbal and non-verbal), gravitas, authenticity, inner values and essence.
In this program, participants learn what it takes to develop and master their “presence” as a leader. It is interactive and powerful, and participants walk away with insight and tools to help establish a high level of personal charisma, confidence, clarity, and impact. The program also delves on other critical skills that leaders can cultivate to communicate and influence their teams.
Through interactive sessions, insightful discussions & reflections participants will learn to harness their unique strengths to exude their executive presence and elevate their leadership impact.
The program aims to provide leaders with a solid foundation to lead with authenticity, inspire their teams, and drive organizational success by creating their personalized authentic leadership model.
- Understand the concept & depth of executive presence and its importance in leadership roles
- Identify and cultivate key leadership mindsets for executive presence
- Develop effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills to enhance executive presence
- Cultivate gravitas and establish a strong personal brand
- Nurture authenticity and inner essence to connect with others on a deeper level.
- Enhance self-awareness and emotional intelligence for greater executive presence.
- Build confidence and poise in high-stakes situations.
- Practice giving and receiving constructive feedback for continuous improvement.
- Create an action plan for ongoing development of executive presence.
- Gain a clear understanding of what executive presence is and its significance in leadership.
- Assess their current executive presence and identify their strengths and areas for improvement.
- Develop techniques to enhance their self-confidence, project poise, and maintain composure in high-pressure situations.
- Learn how to present a professional image through appropriate attire, grooming, and personal style.
- Enhance their communication skills, including clarity, articulation, active listening, and nonverbal communication, to effectively convey their ideas and messages.
- Develop strategies to build authentic relationships, demonstrate empathy, and strengthen their interpersonal skills.
- Learn techniques to lead impactful meetings, engage participants, and deliver powerful presentations.
- Understand how to adapt their executive presence to virtual meetings and remote work settings, projecting professionalism and engagement.
- Develop strategies to enhance their leadership presence, inspire and influence others, and drive organizational success.
Program Duration: 8 hours (One day)
Delivery: In person Onsite / Virtual Zoom Session
Minimum no of participants: 7 | Maximum no of participants: 12
Participants profile: Senior Manager, Senior leaders, Directors, C-suite
Business Profile: Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, Family Business