Creating Your Authentic Leadership Model
Authentic leadership is a leadership approach that emphasizes self-awareness, transparency, and the alignment of one’s actions with personal values and principles. The Authentic Leadership Model provides a framework for leaders to cultivate and demonstrate authenticity in their leadership style.
The program is designed to help leaders explore and develop their own authentic leadership style. Participants will delve into the concepts of authentic leadership and discover how to align their values, strengths, and purpose to become more effective and genuine leaders. Through a combination of interactive exercises, discussions, and self-reflection, attendees will gain insights and practical tools to lead from their most authentic self, and identify practical ways in which they can lead.
This program helps participants integrate authentic leadership model knowledge, values, and self-awareness to create their authentic leadership model. Reflecting on their experiences, understanding their inspirations, owning their story and understanding their values and motives will allow them to be a strong, authentic leader. Leading with authenticity will help create balance in their life, build trust and empower others.
The program aims to provide leaders with a solid foundation to lead with authenticity, inspire their teams, and drive organizational success by creating their personalized authentic leadership model.
- Understand the principles of authentic leadership and its impact on individual and organizational success.
- Discover and articulate personal values, strengths, and purpose as a foundation for authentic leadership.
- Identify and address personal leadership challenges and areas for growth.
- Develop a comprehensive and actionable authentic leadership model.
- Explore strategies for building trust, fostering open communication, and cultivating a positive organizational culture.
- Create an action plan to integrate the authentic leadership model into daily leadership practices.
- Understand one’s strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots as a leader
- Develop self-awareness through reflection, feedback, and assessment.
- Embrace authenticity by being true to oneself and their values
- Understand the depth of Authentic leadership and Presence
- Create a compelling vision that inspires and guides your team
- Connect the dots between their current leadership style and the key influencers in their lives
- Communicate their authentic leadership model to their teams
- Designing the authentic leadership framework: Integrating values, strengths, and purpose
- Creating a personalized four quadrant Authentic leadership slide
Program Duration: 8 hours (One day)
Delivery: In person Onsite / Virtual Zoom Session
Minimum no of participants: 10 | Maximum no of participants: 20
Participants profile: Senior Manager, Senior leaders, Directors, C-suite
Business Profile: Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs, Family Business